As a native of North Carolina, I have spent a lifetime cultivating relationships and connections here. My family is rooted here, and my business is focused here. Whether you are relocating to our state, or you are simply ready to move to the other side of the street, I am the agent who can make yours a truly positive real estate experience.
My qualifications for marketing your home to Sell:
My philosophy of representing you as a Buyer:
National Association of Realtors
N.C. Association of Realtors
Charlotte Regional Realtor® Association
Licensed N.C. General Contractor
Registered N.C. Landscape Contractor
Sales and Marketing for Fortune 500 companies 1982-2002
Bachelors of Arts, Wingate University
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Foreclosure / Short Sale / Bank Owned Specialist
- NC and SC Broker
- New Construction Home Sales Specialist
- Quality Service Certified
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Certified (SFR)
- e-PRO Certified (Advanced Technology for Real Estate Marketing)
Union County Chamber of Commerce
U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary
Wingate University Trustee
Why choose me to be your real estate advisor? Experience. I have had a variety of life experiences that allow me to advise clients when it comes to selling or buying a new home, including twenty-two years teaching English to high school and college students, which gives me a unique background when it comes to real estate. This experience helps me advise you in solid decisions driven by logic instead of emotion (and as we all know, moving is emotional)!
Education: I have a Master’s degree from the University of Colorado in Writing and Rhetoric. Basically, I know how to communicate well, and that is important when it comes to buying or selling your own property. Furthermore, communication is key in the negotiation phase of real estate transactions.
Service: I am a service oriented individual, having worked in the field of education for over 20 years. You will not wait for a call back — I answer my phone, I follow up, and I work hard for you. When I don’t know the answer to a question, I quickly find that answer for you. I do my homework!
- Master’s Degree in Rhetoric and Writing , University of Colorado
- Bachelors of Science, Appalachian State University.
- English Teacher, South Piedmont Community College, Sun Valley High School, and Monroe High School
Cell phone: 704-733-0175